Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Skate for the Cause


Hi everyone,

Hope your week has started off to be a good one. Today I have a card that I made with one of Sassy Cheryl's recent additions to her shop. Isn't she a cutie? I thought I would make it a little different rather than a winter or Christmas card. It's October and that it breast cancer awareness month so I went in that direction. I created the verse/tag with my cameo making a print file out of the ice skates cut file. This just give you double use of your cut files. 



Now I support the cause when ever I can I am not sure I would do so well with this well unless skating can be done on your butt because that would be more than likely where I would end up. LOL But I would give it a try. ( I think) might have to think about it, the older you get the bones don't heal well if broken. Hummm. Ok I would donate.:-)


I have colored her with my copics. The paper is some I have had in my stash it has a design with glitter all over it. The soft pink ribbon I thought went well with it. 


I few pink pearls and an awareness ribbon charm. Kept it a little simple. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will consider helping in the fight. 

I am entering this into the following challenges. 

Outlawz Copic Challenge


No comments: