Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Flashback 50's

Hi Everyone,

Hope your week is going well. Been very busy this last week. I have a really fun card for you today. A flashback to the 50's.



This is an digi image by Simply Betty. Isn't she adorable. I thought the pink and gray would be perfect for the "50's" look. Is that poodle not too cute. I added some puff paint on him.



I have colored her with my Copics. I added some black and pink glitter pearls around the cards along with some pretty pink ribbon and a pink flourish. The papers are some that I had in my stash. With most of this card I think it is perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness this month. 
Don't forget to schedule those Mammograms. Mine is all set up. 


I had fun making this card. I wan't around in the 50's but I do remember in the later 70's that a big fad was the 50's style because of Happy Day's. We had 50's days in Jr High that everyone dress up like this. 


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my card today.

I am entering this into the following challenges.





1 comment:

DecoArtMagda said...

wow, amazin, very beautifu