Friday, March 30, 2012

Time for another calendar page!

Hello Everyone,

Yes, it's that time again we have another calendar page for you. This time we have the April 2013 PDF for you.

We hope that you are having fun making the desk calendar along with us.

Here is my next page in my Bugaboo themed calendar. Yes it's tax time here in the US. And boy is this statement Stella is making pretty much hitting the nail on the head. LOL

I have colored Stella with my Copics. I added some glossy accents to the water cooler bottle.

My papers are from some that I have in my collection.

Keeping things simple I have just cut her out and layered on the paper.



I hope you will come on by and check out the my fellow DT mates inspiration. Boy you are in for a treat.

Again we are offering a page a month of the calendar free for you to download and print out.

Please join us for this fun challenge. As always your project must be new (never posted prior to posting to the challenge) and colored using Copic or Pro Markers.

Thanks for stopping by today.

I am entering this into the following challenges

Craft us crazy Anything but a card

Pixie Dust Studio Numbers

Digi Stamps 4 Joy Blue and water

Creative Craft Challenges2 Anything but a card


10 comments:

Penny said...

Aw, Jo, this is too funny! And I never thought about it, but Stella is right! I'm going to try to remember this to tell my friends! Only time will tell if it stays with my old brain, of course! :^) Love the calendar page--and the glossy accents is a cool touch!
Hugs,
Penny

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So very cool!! Fabulous image and colouring and a very apt sentiment!! It's just the same in the UK with the Inland Revenue :(

Margaret said...

LOL super sentiment and image to match! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy.
Margy

coops said...

so fantastic jo.i love the fun image :D

xx coops xx

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Hi Jo, I'm new to blogging and am very happy to have found your blog because you have such cute cards and by visiting many blogs I am learning new things and getting inspired by such pretty scrappy stuff. I am your latest follower please visit my blog and become my follower. Hugs and God bless!

Lynne Armstrong said...

Your Stella calendar is going to be such a hoot Jo...she's one of my favourite characters :) I'm going to miss working with you girls but I'll be back to play for fun when I can.

mixamatoasties said...

Love it! Very funny :)

Thanks for sharing at Creative Craft Challenges.

Susan x

Star said...

LOL! Love that sentiment. =D Fabulous coloring and I the glaze on the water cooler is perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at Digistamps 4 Joy!

xx Star

P.S. If you are a member of CDAC's Digistamps 4 Joy group (or join before the end of the challenge) and post a link to your card in the Gift discussion of the group, you will automatically get a new, unreleased Digistamps 4 Joy image for FREE! Visit the group here.

Anonymous said...

Every calender can become gorgeous by this formula...Thanks for the idea!


Membership Cards
Plastic Card Printing
Scratch Card

sandra's crafty corner said...

fantastic,thanks for joining us at Creative craft challenges in our anything BUT a card challenge, and good luck,
hugs sandra xx dt