Thursday, March 29, 2012

Good Book

Hello Everyone,

Today I am here with my DT project for The House of Gilli. The theme is White + 1 so I am going with White and Plum. I decided to go with making a bookmarker. I felt this quote was very appropriate. Because books really can take you away.

gilli bookmark lg

I thought Asian Gilli was perfect for this. Some little girl is reading a book on a young girl traveling all around.

gilli bookmark rttilt

She is colored with my Copics and a little stickles has been added to here dress.

gilli bookmark upcl

I hope that you will join us for our challenge this week at The House of Gilli. We would love to see your take on our White + 1 challenge. Skin and hair colors do not need to be part of the plus one. If you have a Gilli stamp we would love to see it but if not that’s fine too.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope to see you in the challenge.

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

What a pretty bookmark, Jo! I love Asian Gilli and the colors you chose!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Jo, just precious...I love a good book until I fall asleep and the book falls on my face and wakes me up, lol. I have not tried a bookmark yet but will now. Cute, Cute, Cute joann sassy raggedy

coops said...

gorgeous bookmark maria.the image is so sweet ;D

xx coops xx