Thursday, March 15, 2012

Create a Tag at TTCRD

Hi there everyone,

Wow where has the time went. Gosh it seems just yesterday we were finishing up with Christmas and now it's time to think about Easter.




We have a challenge over at TTCRD to help you get started. Yes the challenge this time around is a to create a TAG in a spring or Easter theme.


I made my tag in the large economy size LOL. This would make a great tag to add to a large Easter basket or dinner basket you were giving for Easter.


My image is one that I won from Karen Doodles on their challenge blog. Isn't that bunny just so cute holding onto that carrot.


I have colored him with my Copics. I had to make my tag. I am not a big tag person. I think they look great when others do them but I just don't think mine come out that well.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will join us over at TTCRD for our challenge.

I am also entering this into the following challenges.

Little Darlings Challenges Spring is in the air

Scrapalicious USA Cut above

By Lori Colors

Digital Tuesday Think Spring

Sweet Stamps Think Spring



7 comments:

Carla S. said...

Very cute Easter tag, Jo! Love the colors and the cute little bunny!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Super, supersized tag!! It looks gorgeous and I love the way you did the fur :)

coops said...

so stunning jo.i love your colours and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Beautiful tag! I love your coloring and the DP & embellishments! Thanks for joining the SweetStamps.com Think Spring challenge and good luck!

Unknown said...

Wow gorgeous tag and love the coloring!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweetstamps!!!!!

Natascha said...

Lovely tag and design. Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week. Good luck.

Hugs, Natascha

Shelley said...

I think your tag is just adorable. And I like the way you colored the fur on your bunny. Thank you for joining us at Scrapalicious USA ~ Shelley