Thursday, March 22, 2012

Coffee Anyone?

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone has been having a good week. It has been a very nice week here. We have had a lot of fog lately. We go to sleep to the fog horns blowing and wake up to them. But it's kind of nice. We are about a mile from the river.

My card today is one that I have used a digi image on from a new digi artist. Her shop name is Mayzy Art. She has some really super cute digi images there. She has been filling her shop up with new images just about everyday. And I have to tell you that she has agreed to sponsor The Outlawz CPC challenge. We are very excited. Stay tuned for that real soon. Psst....check out The Outlawz, Mayzy has something over there for you. Not a member yet? No problem just pop on over and join us it's free to join and participate.


The image is Shawna with Latte. I purchased her as part of a set but you can also purchase her alone. I have colored her with my Copics. I added a little shine to her belt using my glaze pen.

My DP are from Authentique Uncommon collection and My Minds Eye Lost and Found Market Street.
I have layered them on Kraft cardstock and sponged with Tea Dye distress ink.

The "Let's have Coffee" image is from an old Hero Arts set that dates back to 1996. A little bakers twine for texture.

I am very happy with the way the card came out. I hope that you will check out Mayzy shop and The Outlawz. Lots of things going on at both places.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
My Mums Craft Shop Must use digi
Whimsy Inspires Anything Goes
Love to Create Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today. Stop back tomorrow for the new CPC challenge at The Outlawz.



12 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is fantastic, Jo! Love the color combo and Mayzy's fun digi! You did a great job coloring her!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Wow Jo, you're really rocking these new digis!! Amazing colouring and I love those papers on that very cool layout :)

Lorraine said...

Oh Jo, your card is gorgeous! I love the colors, papers and your rocking coloring of that fab image!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Wow. This is a real stand out design, Jo. Just fabulous.
Blessings,
Teresa

Mayzy said...

Hey Jo,

This is WONDERFUL! I can't say enough about it. Love the color scheme, love the circles, adoooore the newsprint background. Your coloring is awesome! Look at the detail in her hair and the texture of her skirt and hat. You made my day!

Jackie Randolph said...

Fabulous card, beautiful colors and coloring on this adorable image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.

Crafty and Green said...

Stunning Card!! Beautiful Image & I love your Design!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge & for sharing your talents with us! We hope to see you back again really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

coops said...

so beautiful jo.i love the gorgeous image and really fab colours and design ;D

xx coops xx

Penny said...

Jo, this is such a fabulous card! Oh, my, I love everything on it! And I am going to check out those digis!
Hugs,
Penny

Sassy Raggedy said...

Very nice card. I love the sketch and everything you have done. Wonderful..joann sassy raggedy

Jill said...

gorgeous card thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Arielle H Gordon said...

Super gorgeous Jo - your coloring is fantastic! Thank you so much for playing at the Pink Elephant last week - I hope you can play with us this week, too!